Followers

Saturday 24 April 2010

Cupcake Craft Challenge # 87 'Red & White'


Hello peeps! Am loving this heatwave we are having, arn't you? Thanks for all of the lovely comments, emails and texts I received for Amy, who turned 19 yesterday, she was really chuffed! We had a lovely day shopping along with Jess, who had a teacher training day. Her boyfriend Harry decorated the front of our house with banners and balloons which was great and it embarressed her big-time, thanks Harry, lol! Also thanks for all of your lovely get-well messages, my migraine has nearly gone today. I think I have just spent far too much time in the sun this week, lol!

Anyway, on to my Easel card. I made this for Amy and thought it would be good to enter it into the Cupcake Craft Challenge . The theme over there this week is 'Red & White' so my card fits the bill. You could win some digi images from KLM Digi Stamps. I have decoupaged the fairies dress using the reverse of these amazing papers, I just cant stop using them, must go and re-stock my supplies!

My Card Recipe :

Red Bazzill Cardstock
Doodlebug White Daisy Embossed Cardstock
My Mind's Eye ' Oo La La' Scrummy Papers
CC Designs 'Junebug' Fairy
Penny Black 'Birthday Girl' Fairy Sentiment Stamp
SU Flower & 'Just for You' Stamp
QK Scallop Die
SU Scallop and Oval punches
Large Pearls from stash
Kaisercraft Red Stones

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday and the sunshine. I will be staying firmly indoors today and using this afternoon to tidy up my craft room, then hopefully a challenge or two later today.

Thanks for stopping by.

hugs

Heidi

xXx

8 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Heidi. I love your Easel card. Great papers, fabulous image and finished off so perfectly, as always. Happy crafting.
Lots of love, Sandra xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Heidi, what a gorgeous card. Love the cute image and the papers are fab. Great layout. Belated birthday wishes to Amy! Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Shelly said...

Hi! I love your easel card, the little image is so cute! Thanks for joining in our Red & White challenge at Cupcake!
Shelly ;)

clare said...

Hi Hun x
Birthday wishes to amy..hope you got my text!And tell Amy to keep a eye open for a parcel in the post!!!
Gorgeous card hun..love the image and the colour combo Good Luck in the challenge Hugs Clare xx

The twins mum said...

Hi Hun, Sounds like you all had a fantastic day. Great card, love the image and I'm sure Amy loved it. Hope to catch up with you tonight. Good to hear your feeling better (David gave me an update)
Love to you all
Me
xxxxxx

Cheryl said...

Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. I thought I would stop over and say "Hi!". You have a lovely blog.

I love your easel card! The fairy is adorable with her paper pieced dress!

Have a wonderful day!

Lisa Jane said...

glad Amy had a great Birthday . Love the red and white card , and easels are my fave .
Lisa ;)

Jill said...

gorgeous card Heidi what a great image and I love the DP/colours you've used hugs Jill xx