Followers

Monday 3 May 2010

Willow Sketchie Challenge



Good evening, I have been a very absent blogger but wow what a weekend I have had! Been busy, busy, busy sorting my craft room and wow it's so tidy out there, I can't find anything now, lol! I have been itching to make something especially as I popped out and brought some new Promarkers earlier today, couldn't make my mind up between two sets, so brought them both, naughty me!

I am very late in posting my little Willow Sketchie Challenge card. The recipe is Something Fabric, Something Gingham and Something Green. The Design Team have come up with some stunning cards, do pop on over and take a look and leave them a comment, if you can. This little image is one of Sharon's newest creations called 'Making Magic' which is available from Sharon's shop.

My Card Recipe :

Pink and Blue Bazzill Cardstock
Imaginisce Papers
Dark Pink Raffia Ribbon (My Something Fabric)
Doodlebug Blue Gingham Ribbon (My Something Gingham)
Kaisercraft Green Stones (My Something Green)
Hunky Dory Sentiment
Large Scallop & Circle Nesibility Dies

Right, have Georgia to bath and uniform ironing to do, before settling down to watch 'Avatar', which Amy brought home this evening. If I get some time to myself, I am determined to get some colouring done, using my new pens, lol!
Enjoy your evening!
hugs
Heidi
xXx

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

i love that shape of card - and the little image is delightful.
Girl after my own heart buying both sets of promarkers ! I man it would be daft not to lol!
Enjoy the film.
Lisa ;)

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Heidi. Wow, what a gorgeous card, simply stunning.
Happy crafting, enjoy your new markers.
Love Sandra xx

Sharon said...

Nice seeing one of your creations again Heidi. Love this one. uch a cutie. hugs Sharon

debby4000 said...

Oh what a delightful card Heidi, its so cute.
luv
Debby