Followers

Monday 12 July 2010

Pear Tree Designs Weekly Challenge # 8 'Glitter & Sparkles'


Good morning, funny old day here, weather keeps changing, from sprinkly rain to full sunshine, go figure!

Here is my Design Team card for Pear Tree Designs . Another week has flown by, can hardly believe that we are on Challenge # 8 already. The theme this week is 'Glitter & Sparkles'.
We are being sponsored this week by :


They are offering some crafty bits as their prize. I do hope you can join in the fun, and I can then pop on over to see what you have made.

My Card Recipe:

Penny Black 'Mimi - Sweet Thing' Image
Pink Bazzill Cardstock
Blossom Nestibility Die Set
Kay & Co. 'Sweet Talk - Sweet Treats' Paper
Craftwork Cards Sentiment
Papermania Pink Bow
Pearls & Pink stones from stash
Coloured in with Promarkers
I have decoupaged the cup cake and have glittered it with Cosmic Shimmer

Am spending the day trying to clear my ironing mountain, I think there must be 30 shirts to be done, I should start charging £1 a shirt like my neighbour does, lol! Think of all of the craft stuff I could buy if I did, lol!

Enjoy your afternoon!

hugs

Heidi

xXx

9 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

This is a fab card Heidi. I love the shape of the card and the great bow in the girl's hair.
I like your idea about charing £1 per shirt!
Clare x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the card its gorjuss. Chin Up Babes xoxox . Mmm pound a shirt!!! Rock n Roll!!! You could make a fortune! Love Me xoxox

JoZart Designs said...

I'm really not a cutesy fan but ohm y! why do I adore that card. It's gorgeous!

Cheryl said...

This is sooo adorable! I love the bling and the bow you added to her hair.

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love the shape you've used.

Hope the ironing is nearly done now!!

Helen x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Heidi.
luv
Debby

Susie said...

Love this card Heidi, the shape is fab and love the colours xx

Hugs
Susie xx

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Beautiful card Heidi - love the papers and the pink is such a pretty shade. The bow in her hair is a lovely addition.

Pallavi said...

omg this is the cutest card ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it so much..great job!!