Followers

Sunday 29 August 2010

Ladybug Celebration Candy!!!


Good evening, my lovely friend Lisa @ Mess 2 Magic is celebrating her four DT places and nearly reaching 150 followers and is sharing some lovely candy, so well done Lisa, you deserve it hunny! There is a twist though, you have to make a project using 'Ladybugs' as the theme, ie. colours, images or just get inspired by the photo below. Then leave a link to your blog to qualify.


My project is a 'Side Stepper Card', something I have never attempted before and are a lot easier than they look, lol! I have gone a little 'dotty' with the colours, but I really loved making this! I have used a little image from 'Rachelle Anne Miller', called 'Giving Shelter', which has been sitting in my stamp drawer for far too long. Lots of red & black Bazzill cardstock, Doodlebug paper, Ribbon from QVC, my favourite SU Flower stamp, Papermania buttons and Craftwork Cards 'sentiment'. Red Kaisercraft pearls and the ink pads used were Momento - Black and Versamagic - White. Coloured in with Promarkers.

Do join in Lisa's candy hop, hope you have had a lovely Bank Holiday Sunday, the weather here has been pants again today, typically bad! I am off to make some more of these side-steppers, they are quite addictive!

Off out for the day tommorrow, weather hopefully will be better, lol! Going to buy Jess a computer for her birthday next month, so have lots of shops to visit to get the best bargain!

love & hugs

Heidi

xxx

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Gorgeous Heidi, I love it - you can never be too dotty! lol Hope you've had a lovely weekend :o)
Jenni x

Maria Moorhouse said...

I love this! lovely little image and i NEED some of that red polka paper! xx

Lisa Jane said...

wow i love it Heidi - the side stepper card is a brilliant idea and the dots and spots are fabulous for my ladybug challenge.Thanks for taking part
have a great Bank Hol Monday
Lisa ;)

PinksyDoodles said...

I love this card! The dots are fabulous.
Clare x

DesigNeAl said...

Gorgeous card! I love dots so this card is candy to my eyes! ;-)