Followers

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Crafty Creations Challenge # 99 'Angels'



Good afternoon, it's challenge time over at Crafty Creations Challenge , this week the theme is 'Angels'. I am really loving being a Guest Designer this month. We were given some lovely images to use from our sponsor, but my printer is still not working, so I have used this little CC Designs Angel instead.

To my card, well am loving purples at the moment and have used some Bazzill Swiss Dot Cardstock in two colours. Craft Creations sparkly paper, Anita's sheer ribbon, Craftwork Cards Sentiment, SU Oval Punch, Bling stones from stash. Coloured in using Promarkers.

Our sponsor is :


"*Wink *Wink Ink is a digital stamp company that specializes in cute images of children, animals, and other fun creatures. In addition to the well drawn detailed style of our images, the thing that really sets *Wink *Wink Ink apart is the pre-colored images that are included with every stamp you buy! These are great for doing quick projects when you don't have time to color or for use as a guide for coloring your own. You get a colored jpg, a black and white jpg, and a transparent png file of each image for one low price. Many stamps now come in sets with sentiments included too!

They are offering a $15 gift certificate as the prize, so a big thanks to them.


I still have so much to do before the weekend, pressies to wrap and food to get, wish there were more hours in the day, lol! Big thanks to my lovely friend Jayne for lunch and pressies today, we had a fabulous time! I will be back tommorrow with my MAWTT DT card, last one before Christmas.

Enjoy your evening!

hugs

Heidi

xxx

8 comments:

Lou said...

Hi!Such a gorgeous card Heidi,she is a real sweetie and love the puples/lilacs.

***** Merry Christmas *****
Hope you have a lovely time with your family,take care.
hugs Lou.xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Heidi, gorgeous card & super cute image. Love the lilac colour combo and LO. Hope your preparations go well, it will all be worth it. Wishing you all have a wonderful xmas.

Donna x

The twins mum said...

Hi There my gorgeous cuz, Hope all is well and your toastie inside, I've seen the news bbbbrrrrr, wishing we had a little of that over here.
Fantastic card, love the image and the purple YUMMY!
Will chat with you Christmas day, (night my time) will leave the laptop on.
Maree
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Heidi.
luv
Debby

Lisa Jane said...

what a sweet little angel - its gorgeous .
Got my card yesterday - its gorgeous and a great Bog thank you to Georgia for my Prize.. its fabulous!! Will have lots of fun with it!!
Lisa ;)

papertrails leaver said...

Happy Holidays Heidi! I feel your time crunch stress in your post. I was that way yesterday and somewhat today. I will definitely be that way tomorrow while baking away. :-) Your angel card is truly sweet! Hope you can get everything done. :-) Amy

Claire Phillips said...

A really beautiful card....my favourite colour of course! Just popping by to wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas and may 2011 bring all that you wish for! Cheers Claire x

craftyb said...

This is absolutely adorable Heidi...love this cute angel! So good having you join us this month! bx