Followers

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Bad, bad blogger lol!

Good evening, been a really bad blogger again, my time flies! Nearly two weeks since I last posted, where do the hours go in a day? Mine just seem to whizz, especially now that the girls are home. Georgia is bored already and needs constant food, so my cupboards are bare again!

Anyway, thought I would share some recent cards we made at my class last month. Have a few pictures for you.My ladies wanted 'Vintage' and these below are what they made. Ooo it was so much fun getting so messy with Tim Holtz lol! I have used two Little Claire and two LOTV, lots of lovely My Mind's Eye papers, SU cardstock and wonderful Aquamarkers, which I cant stop playing with lol!

LC Tag Die, Small Scroll & Floral Stamps and SU Sentiment



LOTV Image, QK Die, MS Border & Flower punches



LOTV image, Nesti Flower Die, SU Ribbon, flower punch & Sentiment




LC Images & Sentiment, SU cardstock





Off to grab a hot chocolate and catch the repeated series of 'Shameless', love it!


Thanks for stopping by,


hugs


Heidi


xxx

6 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya Hunny

these are all gorgeous, love the vintage style look to them all, enjoy your hot choccy

Joey x

Claire said...

Hello stranger, glad you could stop by LOL. Some fabby makes Heidi, look forward to seeing some more very soon. Hugs, Claire x

Little Claire said...

great cards, love the brown theme, thanks for using our stamps x

Brenda Brown said...

Love the vintage look to these Heidi, you did a great job.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Donna Mosley said...

Wonderful creations Heidi, love the vintage and gorgeous details.

Donna x

Jessica said...

Lovely serene vintage look - love it!! Jx