Followers

Friday 29 July 2011

Cold Crisp Kisses!!

Good afternoon, hope you are enjoying the summer holidays, we sure are! We have had another busy day visiting with friends, cannot believe that a week has gone by already since school broke up.

Anyway, I wanted to share a quick couple of cards I made using the brand new yummy stamp 'Cold Crisp Kisses' from Red Gingham which you can purchase via the Little Claire's website for just £5.50.

Please excuse the photos, I do hope you can see all of my lovely cosmic shimmer that I have added onto the trees, Georgia has been playing with the zoom on my camera.

Black Stepper Card




Pink Scallop Card




The sentiments used are also from Red Gingham, great set of twelve circle sentiments for £12.99. There are lots of lovely new stamps available, I will share some more of my makes using them over the weekend. Also, don't forget the Little Claire's Monthly Challenge, there is a great prize on offer, so go check out the blog.



Products used on my cards, Black, Pink & Turq Cardstock, SU Scallop Punches, Pink Gingham Paper, Dotty Ribbon, Black stones and Promarkers.

Have a lovely evening and weekend!

Heidi

xxx

11 comments:

Vicky said...

They are both so gorgeous hun...and I love the colours you have used too :o)

have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Ooh, gorgeous, might have to treat myself!

Liz x

Donna Mosley said...

Two very gorgeous cards Heidi, so glad you're enjoying the hols hun. :o)

Donna x

Brenda Brown said...

Fabby cards Heidi, love the colours and designs.
Hope you have a great weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Glennis F said...

Love the trees, and the colours are fab

coops said...

stunning card heidi.i love the funky image and it looks gorgeous in both colours ;D

xx coops xx

coops said...

stunning card heidi.i love the funky image and it looks gorgeous in both colours ;D

xx coops xx

Gaynor said...

Beautiful cards Heidi............I can't believe how fast the first week of the hols has gone either.....could do with the pace slowing down a little! xxGaynor

HelenR said...

Gorgeous cards Heidi! I love this stamp!
HelenR :) x

Jessica said...

Super cards - equally as fab in either colour!! Jxx

Clare Lloyd said...

I really love both these cards. x