Followers

Saturday 16 July 2011

Little Claire Monthly Challenge # 11 - 'Things With Wings


Good afternoon, OMG it has been two weeks since my last post, sorry but I have been such a busy bee, not a lot of time to craft. I have been busy with home things and catching up with old friends. Georgia has had her Year 6 Leavers play, 'The Lion King' which the cast performed so wonderfully, it was a very emotional evening, not a dry eye in the school hall. Georgia played Scar and was fantastic, yep I know, I am biased lol! The scenery, music and singing was wonderful, such a professional production - well done Mr Ryan & Miss Dale! Anyway, here is a photo of her all done up Lion style! Wednesday is going to be a very hard day for me and the mums of the Year 6, it will be the last time that I ever go to the school, I have been doing the school run for 15 years, so its all change.


Ok, now to the new challenge over at Little Claire's . They are running monthly from today and the DT have come up with some gorgeous creations. Below is the prize, including a brand new stamp set, papers, brads and dt idea sheets.


I have used three lots of Little Claire stamp sets on my easel card. 'Spade-slide', 'Floral Set' and a Red Gingham sentiment from a fabby new set of twelve that can be purchased over in the shop @ £12.99.


How I made my card : LC White Scalloped Card, SU Crumb Cake Card, My Mind's Eye Papers, Sizzix Scallop Die, Scallop circle punch, Aquamarkers and Kaisercraft cream pearls. I have edged with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink.


You have until Saturday 13th August, to enter the challenge. Looking forward to seeing all of your entries.


Had better go and get some tea, have been out and about today, dropping the girls here, there and everywhere. One to a bowling party, the other to the hairdressers then Georgia is off to a Leaver's Disco this evening, so David & I actually have an evening all to ourselves, first time in ages!


Have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by,


Heidi


xxx

9 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Heidi. Great design and love the stamps you've used. Hope you have a lovely evening :o) Lisa x

Mandy said...

Hi Heidi,
Gorgeous card,love the stamps....Sounds like life is still busy for you,hope you have a great evening tonight...Good luck for Wednesday,I was a wreck at Katy's leavers assembly when she left primary school...It was great seeing you at Newbury,see you at Ally Pally...
Mandy x

Brenda Brown said...

Great card Heidi and I can see the distress inks have been out - great job.
Georgia looks amazing in her costume so glad she had a good production and good luck for secondary school.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

coops said...

stunning card heidi.fab design and i love the gorgeous image and vintage colours ;D

xx coops xx

Emma said...

Gorgeous card Heidi, lovely image and colours.
Fab pic of Georgia too.
Hugs Emma x

Lisa Jane said...

What a fabulous card Heidi - i love the natural colours .. so pretty
Georgia looks fantastic .. i bet the show was amazing. Hope she enjoyed the leavers disco and boogied the night away lol
Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

Love this gorgeous card Heidi, a lovely image and fab design. Georgis looks great in her costume. Sounds busy over at the crafty goat girl house, make sure you get half an hour to put your feet up.

Donna x

Fleur said...

Stunning card Heidi, Georgia looks fantastic
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Gaynor said...

Brilliant card Heidi........I love it. xxGaynor