Followers

Friday 30 September 2011

A Christmas House


Good evening, yep it has been a while since my last post, lots of craftyness has been my way, so not a lot of blogging time. I have been busy demoing at Ally Pally last weekend, it was the first time I have demoed to over a 100 ladies, I was so nervous but had such a great response, which was so lovely. I thought that my lovely hubs had uploaded all of my photos of my cards from his Iphone, but I can't find them, so will have to share them with you tommorrow.

Anyway, here is a card I have made using the lovely new 'Christmas House' stamp set from Little Claire .


I have used the fabulous glitter sticker sheets (£4.50 for five), which I have covered the image with, it gives such a great finish to your cards. Hope you can see the glitter?


Product used, Blue cardstock, Bo Bunny Dotty Paper, Marianne Die, Swirls & Snowflakes and pearls from Mei Flower. Coloured in with Promarkers.

Off to watch 'Strictly', will be back tommorrow with my Ally Pally cards, enjoy your evening!

Thanks for popping by,

Heidi

xxx

8 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the house image and fab colours too. Hugs, Claire x

Louise said...

It's lovely xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Heidi, love this gorgeous sparkly card. Fab design. Sounds like you had a really great time at Ally Pally. Can't wait to see the pics. Hope you are well hun and have a great weekend.

Donna x

Brenda Brown said...

Hiya
I came to find you last Sunday but was told you had done the workshop and was not best pleased to start with but enjoyed it all the same. Well done you. Sorry I missed you though.
Take care.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hello Heidi,
Glad to hear you had a fab time at Ally Pally. Lovely card, love teh image and the glitter looks fab too.
Lyndsey xx

Jessica said...

Amazing card Heidi - gorgeous image and love the sparkle!! Looked out for you at Ally Pally but you weren't at your little desk. Jxx

coops said...

stunning card heidi.i love the gorgeous icy colours and sparkle and the image is fab :D

xx coops xx

Heike said...

This card is absolutely stunning Heidi. And I love the colours, which highlight the snowy scene so nicely. Heike x