Followers

Wednesday 25 January 2012

January Class Cards

Hi there, hoping your day is going well? I just wanted to share a couple of cards that we made recently at one of my classes that I hold at home every month. I had forgotten that they were on my computer and one of my friends, had a moan at me to upload them, so here they are : Hope you likey?
Our theme for January was flowers,

Firstly, we used a gorgeous Crafty Individuals stamp and made a collage card

On my second card, I have used a wonderful set of Clarity stamps and made buttons using glossy accents.


At lastly a hydrangea stamp from Stamp Up with lots of ink.


All cardstock is from SU, papers from My Mind's Eye (of course). Various punches, ribbons and bling to finish off.

Just a note to Helen and Maureen, I will email you about a place on the March class, unfortunately February is now full.

Thanks for stopping by my little blog, have a lovely day!

hugs

Heidi

xxxx

8 comments:

Vicky said...

They are all so gorgeous Heidi...I so love all the images and colours too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Heidi, these are far too beautiful to be sitting in your 'puter unseen!! Love them all. Wish I lived near to come to a class.
xxx

coops said...

these are all stunning heidi.gorgeous designs and i love the vintage colours on your 1st card :D

xx coops xx

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous designs and colours Heidi. xoxox

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful cards Heidi.
luv
Debby

Little Claire said...

Lovely cards Heidi, your ladies must have been thrilled to make them x

Liz McGuire, said...

Three stunners, all different but equally gorgeous,

Liz x

Heike said...

These are all fab cards Heidi. But I think the first one is my favourite. It is just stunning.

Take care, Heike xx