Followers

Thursday 23 February 2012

Flossie & Winnie - Day # 4



Good morning, day 4 in 'Flossie-ville', hope you are loving these new designs from Little Claire's . From all of the wonderful comments you have left on the main blog, you do! This little 'Flossie' is called 'Flossie & Winnie', she is a larger image, so great for all of your larger cards, her little pooch even has her own coat, how cute!

I am showing two very different cards today, a stepper and flap card, I have also used the 'Stitches & Buttons' stamp set and a circle sentiment, all can be brought via the shop, link above Am loving this rose ribbon that I picked up at a recent show, you have probably noticed, I have it in a few colours lol! Butterfly is a MS punch and the flowers are a Marianne die and a Papershaper punch, both of which I am using to death!



I have coloured in with Promarkers, paper-pieced her rain-mac and glossied over her buttons, eyes and the dog's nose, oooo I do love a bit of glossy!

Am busy getting samples and my bag read for 'Make-It' @ Farnborough this weekend, hope to to catch up with my blogging buddies there. All of the 'Flossies' will be available to purchase from the stand, along with all of the recent new stamps, wow there have beenso many. So if you are coming to the show, please stop by and say hi!

Am suffering with a bad toe today, its been quite painful over the last couple of weeks, I took the plunge and visited my doctor. He thinks I have an infection under the nail, not sure where that came from, sounds disgusting and am hoping the anti-biotics will kick in today and it will go back to normal size soon. It is the size of a football, well ok slight exaggeration, it feels like it anyway. I will be the one at the show with my sandles on in February!

Right have loads to do, enjoy your day and thanks for your lovely comments, also a big thank you to my new followers, lovely that you stopped by, I will return the compliment!

Heidi

xxxx

3 comments:

ginny c said...

love the card, flossie set are great, cant wait to get them, hope your toe is soon better,best wishes for the weekend, ginny

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fabulous cards, just love them both. Yet another gorgeous image, hope you have a fab show.
Lyndsey xx

Fleur said...

Stunning cards Heidi, BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx