Followers

Thursday 31 May 2012

June Club Stamp from Little Claire



Good afternoon, have just got back from a lovely lunch with my friend, am so full I thought I would sit down for a while and type up this post.

My card is above has been made using the June Club Stamp from Little Claire .  It is available to purchase now unless of course, you have already received it as part of the club.

As you know me by now, I love my mono colours and have used these on my card with a splash of red.  The papers are from Papermania, the rose die is a Marianne Die.  The little sentiments I have used come in the set.

Got some fabulous results from the Cardiologist yesterday, have had a lot of tests recently but my ticker is tick-tocking along nicely.  Just have to have a couple more tests done, then I can relax and enjoy my forthcoming holiday.

Off to take Georgia to Hydrotherepy again, thanks for all of the lovely messages, she seems to be feeling much better and will be up and about doing sports again soon.

Have a lovely afternoon!

Heidi

xxx

6 comments:

HelenR said...

Gorgeous card Heidi- love the black and white with red theme! HelenR x

Lisa Jane said...

what a romantic card ..love the image .
Glad Georgia is doing ok and your test results were A ok
Lisa x

Gaynor said...

Lovely card Heidi..........glad all is going well for you.xxGaynor

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Heidi, love the gorgeous card hun, glad you and Georgia are both doing well. It's on over at SS btw, woohoo! way to go girl, I am chuffed to bits for you my lovely blog buddy.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Heidi - I love the stamp.

So glad all is going well.
xxx

Lou said...

Hi! lovely to read you are both doing better,sorry I haven't been by Heidi and thanks for your lovely comment :)
Such a pretty card,love the image and your flowers too.
Hope you have a lovely weekend,
hugs Lou.xxx