Followers

Thursday 17 May 2012

Some Class Projects



Good morning, just thought I would share the class makes from my last class a few weeks ago. Had forgotten to share them with you, wow time sure flies! My ladies make three projects each class, varying in skill and technique. We normally make two cards and then a project, something a little different!

Firstly, we made a pocket card, using lots of lovely yellow dotty paper, a Lili of the Valley Spring image, SU punch, frame & sentiment and Memory Box Flowers.


Then a little bookmark using a gorgeous Coral cardstock, a Kaisercraft script stamp and a set of old SU stamps, featuring a flower, leaf, bird & heart.



Lastly, a lilac side-easel with a Kaisercraft 'Hummingbird' image. Some lush ribbon and a Memory Box flower die as before.


My next class is this evening and we are doing something completely different this month, I cannot say anymore but will be back before the weekend to share a photo or three.  I made one of these projects for my eldest's 21st birthday and a few of her friends love it so much, they have commissioned some, so I will be busy, busy, busy getting those made soon.

We will also be having lots of cake and biscuits this evening, as it was two of the ladies birthdays recently, so happy birthday girlies!!!
Have a wonderful evening!

hugs

Heidi

xxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful selection of projects and techniques have fun tonight!!! Jo xxxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous projects Heidi! Wish I could come and join you!!
xx

coops said...

these are gorgeous heidi.stunning designs :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful collection of cards Heidi.
luv
Debby