Followers

Friday 29 June 2012

Vintage Christmas Owls


Afternoon blogging peeps. Here is another card using this gorgeous new image from Little Claire . Have been having more problems with blogger and loading my cards, ooooo makes me so cross :)

This time I have got out my Tim Holtz inkpad, Marianne 'Pine Needle' die, lushious lace from Hobbycraft, Owl charm and Craftwork Cards sentiment and card shape.  Have coloured in with brown Promarkers with a hint of green on the pine needles.

Girls have a half day, so off to spend some quality time with them.

Happy weekend!

Heidi

xxx



3 comments:

Claire said...

A really lovely card Heidi - I love these owls. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

so gorgeous heidi.i love your colours and fantastic image :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Love these owls Heidi! Gorgeous colours and layout too! Luv, Trish x