Followers

Sunday 16 September 2012

Little Claire Monthly Challenge # 25 'Straight-Up'




Hello, so lovely to be back in blogland.  I am without a computer as my brand new one has had to go back to the shop to be fixed.  Am very miffed as I have only had it a couple of months and do rely on it so much.  What did we do without them back in the dark ages lol!  Thanks to my lovely Jess who has lent me hers inbetween doing her homework, so that I could load this card.
 
Anyway, yesterday was my birthday.  I had a lovely family day with David and the girlies.  Got spoilt rotten by family and friends, so much of it crafty bits and bobs and had so many cards they have filled up my bay window.  What a lucky girly I am! I got to choose what I wanted to have for tea, didn't want to go out as lots of the box, so we had fish and chips.  Didn't know that wine went with this particular meal, but I will certainly be trying it again.
 
Here is my card above for the new challenge over at Little Claire's .  This month we want to see card that stand up, hence the title.  The DT girlies have made lots of gorgeous cards, do pop on over via the link to take a look.  There will be lots of Little Claire goodies on offer, so get creating!
 
On my card I have used a cute little image called 'Garden Fun', SU cardstock, papers from a new paperpack called 'Blank Canvas', Die-Namics Grass die and wooden buttons and leaves.  The sentiment is one that goes really well with the image and is from the 'Super Six' set of stamps.
 
Am having a crafty day today and it's uniform ironing day, so have decided to put on the Christmas edition of Downton Abbey to get in the mood for the brand new series this evening, me and the girlies are sooooo excited, have the wine chilling and choccies ready, if you love it as much as we do, enjoy!
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Heidi
 
xxxx


3 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous heidi.fab sweet image and i love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Sarn said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the shape and the images.
Hugs, Sarn xxx