Followers

Friday 21 December 2012

Poinsettia Card


 
Good evening, hope you have done all of your Christmas shopping and are ready for Santa to arrive next week?  I am typing this watching the wonderful Text Santa programme, which is always very humbling.  All of the family have been busy donating.
 
I wanted to share my Poinsettia card that my monthly class made recently.  I have made several versions of this using other flower dies, but here is my Christmas version.

 
I have used a lovely versatile Poinsettia die which also looks great in other colours.  My card was used from oddments from my box including, kraft card, red & green SU card, gingham ribbon, a SU heart and tag stamp.
 
Have had a grotty week, have been layed up with a nasty virus and it was great to be able to go out today and get some Christmas shopping done.  I also spent a wonderfaul afternoon with Georgia, lunch and lots of girly shopping.
 
Am hoping to share a couple of other cards before Tuesday, so thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.
 
Have a wonderful weekend!
 
hugs
 
Heidi
 
xxx


2 comments:

Lou said...

Hi! really love this Heidi,the tied heart and pretty ribbon give it a lovely country look too- my favourite :)))
Oh bless I am sorry you have been poorly,truly hope you keep feeling better Heidi.
take care,BIG hug Lou.xxxx

Unknown said...

Awesome post nice design cards, scrapbooking