Followers

Thursday 31 January 2013

An old favourite ..... Geranium


 
 
Good evening, just wanted to share a card I have made using an old favourite 'Geranium' stamp from Little Claire .  It's an oldie, but a goodie and a great stamp for all occasions - I love it!
 
It's available over on the website which from tommorrow, is getting a fabby make-over.  Do pop on over there from Friday lunchtime to take a look.  It has lots of great new features and will be showing off lots of the Design Team samples.
 
Anyway, to my card.  I have used 'First Edition' 'J'adore' papers, a Dictionary Definition's sentiment 'Mum'.  The care shape is from Craftwork Cards, the punch is a Martha Stewart and the ribbon & pearls are from my stash.  I have coloured in the image using Promarkers and have edged the card and image using a Tim Holtz inkpad.
 
Have a good evening, am off to find some wine, its been a very long week lol!
 
Heidi
 
xxx


4 comments:

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Heidi, this is gorgeous, love the soft tones. Must have a nosey at the shop tomorrow,

Liz x

Brenda Brown said...

Cheers Heidi, just pored my second glass lol.
Gorgeous card, geraniums are one of my favourite summer plants and the soft vintagey palette is fabulous.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Doreen said...

Wonderful card,beautiful colouring and colours.xxx

Sarn said...

This is a lovely card and I am totally into brown and pink!

Hugs
Sarn xxx