Followers

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Bonnie Westie's


 Good morning, am sharing a card with you a little late, have had loading photo problems with blogger again. Anyway, I have made this card using the gorgeous images from the 'Bonnie Westie' stamp set. Its a great little set, which can be split up like I have done or left in a square.  You can even make a story out of the little images, they are so funny!
 

 
Here is the middle of the card, nice and plain as the sentiment on the front of the card, says it all. All of the products used can be brought from the Little Claire website.
 
 
 
 
Here is a list of what I used :
 
'Mum' Sentiment from 'Dictionary Definition's' - £12.99
'Sweetheart' Pink Bazzill Cardstock - £0.50p - (pack of four 6x6" card)
'Pink Tartan Pattern' Paper - £0.50p - (pack of four 6x6" papers)
White Fanciful Shaped Card (pack of 10) - £2.50
Cottage Cutz 'Flower # 1 - Layered (3x3) Die - £11.50
White Organza Spot Ribbon - £1.99 reel
Promarkers : Blossom, Rose Pink, Bright Green and Ice Grey I (£1.70) each
Scraps of green cardstock for leaves and bling stones from stash
(Items not available on our website) Scallop circle punch, Magnolia Tag Die and circle cutting dies
 
I made this little tag out of the scraps of card and paper and a Magnolia tag die.
 
 
Right, off back to the craft room, lots to do today.
 
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!
 
Heidi
 
xxxx

6 comments:

Clairebears said...

I've got that stamp Heidi but had never thought of using it like that :0)
I need to play :0)
Cxxx

Stressed Stamper said...

Ha love it especially the tag...I too am having problems loading pics - what did you do to correct it as I am pulling out my hair???
Sarah x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Lou said...

Hi! love this so much Heidi,your design is gorgeous and colours too.Sweet little tag,I can really understand your loading of photos problem-it is a nightmare at the moment.
I can only load by email to Picasso web and then my blog :( takes forever.Nick had to totally wipe our laptop,as it crashed and it wouldn't let us save any files and took him truly hours to sort it out.Lucky I had kept our recent photos on the memory stick.
take care,hope its all good for you now.
BIG hug,Lou.xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh I love those cute doggies, fabulous card.
I believe the problem with blogger is if you're using IE he's decided he doesn't like it.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous heidi.the images are so sweet and fab pretty designs.:D
i am having to upload my pics to picasso and then from there to my blog.its internet explorer thats the problem but i`m not changing and will just wait for google to fix it.lol

xx coops xx