Followers

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Cherish, Hug's & Dream's - January 2013 Club Stamp



 
 
Happy New Year! Hope your head isn't hurting too much today lol?  Mine is fine and dandy, I didn't have too much fuzzy stuff,  it was a really lovely family evening - great company, food and telly!
 
As it's the start of a brand new month, so that means a brand new stamp from Little Claire's .  This month the gorgeous stamp is called 'Cherish, Hugs & Dream', you can purchase it now from the website here .
 


 
 My first card is a slider, I have coloured my image in with Promarkers and have decoupaged the larger butterfly.  The little sentiments are so cute and great to use to fill up spare card.
 
Secondly, I have altered a paper bag.  I have stamped up the image in brown onto cream cardstock and stuck to a brown rectangle..  Have inked around the edges and added a few pearls. A large bow, with a huge cream button. Baker's twine, a stamped heart and a little dragonfly charm and tag sentiment completes the bag.



Lastly, a gorgeous scalloped card, green paper and some lovely cream ribbon.  I have coloured in again with orange/green/brown Promarkers and have decoupaged the sentiment over the image.  


Did you make any resolutions for 2013? I am going to go easy on myself this year. I set myself so many goals and only managed to complete a few, so here are mine in print, for me to keep referring to lol.
 
1. Do a blog post each day (well try to anyway lol).
2. Use more of my crafty products and scraps from my box.
3. Try more new techniques and be more adventurous with colours.
4. Cut back on my only two vices : Chocolate & Coffee (hard one).
5. Be more organised!
6. Craft more - make more hours in the day, housework can wait! :)
 
Ok, fingers crossed I stick to them.  Nothing too major thank goodness.
 
Have a great first day of 2013.
 
Heidi
 
xxxx



8 comments:

Karen said...

Great cards as usual - can't wait to use that stamp as it is lovely - where did you buy the bag from as it is something I want to try this year but don't know where to buy the bags!

The Crafty Blonde said...

Lovely set of cards Heidi, love the little slider and fabby gift bag too. Hope 2013 is good to you and yours xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Lovely set of cards and bag. hugs, Helena

maxine said...

Stunning cards and bag Heidi, Happy new year x

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Gorgeous makes Heidi - really love the bag! Gorgeous stamp. We share a few resolutions, lol!

Wishing you a very happy, healthy and crafty 2013!
xx

coops said...

all so stunning heidi.the stamp is beautiful :D
Happy New Year.

xx coops xx

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous cards and bag Heidi, love them all. Your resolutions are great, ones I would aspire to myself, if only I made them lol.
May 2013 bring you everything you could wish for yourself and more.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Little Claire said...

Wonderful cards Heidi, thank you so much for creating them with our stamp set, they are lovely xxx