Followers

Sunday 31 March 2013

Little Claire April Stamp Set

 
Good evening, Happy Easter to you! Hope you have had a wonderful Easter, we have been busy decorating Georgia's bedroom. Lots of cream paint and I have to say it is looking fabby!  We have lots of canvasses and pictures to buy yet and some new curtains, but its so light and airy in there now, Georgia loves it!
 
Am showcasing two cards this evening using the gorgeous new stamp set called ' The Smile I Bring ' which is available from the Little Claire website today.  It is the club set, which comes complete with a fabulous card pack to make up and a few extra examples of cards by the Design Team using the new stamps.
 
 
I really love this little set, lots of seperate elements, little birds, flowers and two great sentiments - right up my street! As my crafty friends will know, I absolutely love little bird and cage images.
 
Am loving these new Sizzix dies I brought myself recently. Great banners in loads of sizes. I will be using these loads on my cards in the near future lol.
 
Right, I will be back in the morning with another 'Little Likes' card, hope you will stop by.
 
Take care, keep warm!
 
Heidi
 
xxxx


5 comments:

Beryl said...

Gorgeous Heidi.xx

Gaynor said...

Very lovely Heidixx

Anonymous said...

These are both so gorgeous Heidi! Love the images and they look fabulous with the colours you've chosen with the Kraft. Love them!
xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, cute cards and love the sweet images.
luv
Debby

coops said...

both so stunning heidi.gorgeous images and i love your soft vintage colours :D

xx coops xx