Followers

Thursday 25 April 2013

A Scrap Page

 
Good morning, here is a little scrap page that my ladies made last week at my class.  It has been far too long since I scrapped, I really love making memory books.  My page is an 8" x 8" and the photo is of my Jess and her lovely girlfriends that are all going their separate ways in a few weeks, when they leave school.  Several of them are going off to college and the rest, including my girl are staying in the sixth form. I am going to get busy and make them all little memory books.
 
The paper I have used is 'My Mind's Eye', lots of lovely kraft card, birdcage, bird and tickets from Craftwork cards.  I have used a great banner die from Sizzix and some great ric-rac ribbon.
 
Am really enjoying this lovely sunshine we are lucky enough to be having, have got lots of gardening done.
 
Lots of cards to make, so off to the craft room,
 
Heidi
 
xxx


3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi Heidi - Long time no Blog!! Hope you are well. I always keep an eye out for your designs - fab as always!! Jxx

Lou said...

Hi! oh this is such a lovely page and very special too.
Gorgeous photo and love too all your detail Heidi.
Soph leaves school this year and hopes to go to Peterborough College for two years,it goes so quick.
Been lovely to have a bit of sun,hope it hangs around for a while :))
Have a lovely weekend,BIG hug.Lou.xxxx

Anonymous said...

Stunning photo and an equally stunning page Heidi! Love the colours and all the detail.
xx