Followers

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Quick Cards Magazine Card

 
Hi there, here is my card that is being featured in 'Quick Cards' this month.
 
It's a little pocket card using the gorgeous Little Claire,  'You're So Tweet' stamp set, First Edition papers, SU ribbon and some pearls. 

 
Here in the inside of the card. I have used a corner rounder and brown inkpad around the pocket and image.  Sorry that my photos are a bit pants, am still searching for the originals. Am thinking that my lovely daughter has tidied up my pc folders, bless her lol! The colours are more vibrant in the flesh, am off to check out my folders.

 
There are some great stamp releases coming up next Monday, so do make sure you stop by the website to catch them.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Heidi
 
xxx


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Fab, Heidi! Love this card (as I do all your others!)
xx