Followers

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Butterfly Flourish Card

 
 
Good afternoon, just a little post today as I am busy prepping for my class tomorrow.
 
I am sharing a card using the gorgeous June Club set from Little Claire.  It's called 'Butterfly Flourish'.  I have also used a little 'Dinky' stamp, called 'Flowerhead' that Little Claire recently brought out.  They have chosen some of their favourite images and have shrunk them down to by 'dinky' lol.
 
Right, large coffee and back to the prep.
 
Have a lovely afternoon!
 
Heidi
 
xxxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really beautiful Heidi! I love the dimension to it! :)
Lizy xx

Lozzy said...

Gorgeous card Heidi, beautiful colours and love the new stamps..Hugs Lozzy xx

coops said...

so stunning Heidi.really pretty design and colours :D

xx coops xx