Followers

Tuesday 18 June 2013

White Class Card

Good evening,
just thought I would share a card that my ladies made at my class last week.  I was challenged by my lovely friend Tina to do an all white card, so as I am always up for a challenge, here is the result lol!
 
 
I really enjoyed making this, and am thinking I will be doing a few more different designs.
 
Am looking forward to going out for coffee and a gossip with my lovely brother in the morning, may even partake in a large piece of coffee cake, ooo I know how to push the boat out :)
 
Will share another class make tomorrow.
 
Have a great evening, thanks for stopping by,
 
Heidi
 
xxxx
 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Heidi...I love white on white! I love all the different elements you have added here :)
Lizy xx

Unknown said...

Great card Heidi,
but i would not have been able to not add a tiny tiny bit of colour, want to rush over and put some on the butterfly
ali x

coops said...

love this Heidi.the white on white is beautiful and really stunning design :D

xx coops xx