Followers

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Daisy, Daisy

 
Good evening, I cannot believe that it is the 2nd July already, although the weather has been awful here today, all cold and miserable - it feels just like Autumn!
 
Am sharing a couple of projects made using the gorgeous new July Club Stamp set from Little Claire called, 'Daisy, Daisy'.
 
 
I have made a little card around the sentiment, having stamped the large daisy image around the card.  Also including the 'Daisy Dot' alphabet, I have altered this little bag adding ribbon and some lovely gingham paper.
 
 Ok off to catch up with my soaps on the box,
 
hugs
 
Heidi
 
xxxx




3 comments:

Claire said...

Two lovely creations hun. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

both of these are great Heidi

would be great for our Crawley workshop
ali x

coops said...

both so stunning Heidi.beautiul stamps and I love your pretty designs :D

xx coops xx