Followers

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Christmas Joy

 
Hi there, hoping you are having a lovely day? Am a little late (slapped legs) in sharing this card with you, have been really busy doing allsorts and haven't blogged since the weekend.  I had a wonderful birthday, was really spoilt and the spent the day with my lovely family.  We had a lovely lunch out and lots of choccy cake!  Thanks so much for all of your lovely birthday wishes, by mail and text. I am truly blessed to have such lovely blogging buddies!
 
Here is my 'Little Claire Likes' card for this week using the lovely 'Christmas Joy' stamp which you can purchase at the reduced price of £3.99 (normally £5.50) until tomorrow, from the website or by calling 0844 800 4376!
 
I really love colouring in this stamp and it goes so well with the papers and kraft card.
 
Lastly,
 
Happy Birthday
 
to my gorgeous
 
Jess
 
who turns 17 today
 
more cake to celebrate me thinks lol!
 
Have a lovely day, thanks for stopping by.
 
Heidi
 
xxxx


3 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous Heidi.i love the image and your design is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So pretty card, Heidi! hugs, Helena

Sharon said...

I just LOVE that stamp. Can you send me the link where to find it Heidi. Ta x