Followers

Sunday 22 September 2013

Oh Man Card

Hello there, I am sharing a male themed card that my ladies made at my class last week.  I used a great little male set called 'Oh Man', I just love this image.
 
As most of my girlfriends know, I cheat when it comes to men's cards, so my crafty ladies set me a challenge each month to come up with a male themed card.  I am really enjoying the challenge.  Also I tend to use square cards but this shape is really good to use for bigger cards.

 
 If you love this little stamp (it comes in a set with lots of others including a beer glass), you can get a huge 20% off on-site today, so go fill your boots (or baskets) lol!


Have a great Sunday,

Heidi

xxxx


6 comments:

Claire said...

A perfect male creation. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

Perfect, Heidi! A great stamp and you've used a fab colour scheme. Love it!
xx

Sarn said...

Hi Heidi . . . LOVE this masculine card. You've certainly risen to their challenge.

Hope all is well with you.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

coops said...

stunning male card Heidi.i really love your design and fabulous image :D

x coops xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

What a great idea for a man's card and I really like the colours. Angela x

Sharon said...

Stunning design and layout for a male. Wow! Will have to remember this.