Followers

Friday 20 September 2013

Weekly Blog Project - Christmas Card & Candle

 
Good morning, thank Crunchy it's Friday! Wow, this week has been a very long one. Birthday's, colds and crafty work. Am so looking forward to spending time with my girlies and sitting down with them to watch the new series of 'Downton Abbey', am sooooo glad its back on Sunday :)
 
Anyway, it is my turn to create a blog project for Little Claire this week and I have made a gift set of a candle and card, using the fabulous 'Poinsettia Cluster' set.
 
As you can see, I have added some Poinsettia die shapes and lots of glorious red ribbon.  The paper is from Craft Creations, which I think goes so well together.
 
I have listed all products and instructions over on the Little Claire blog HERE.
 
Lots of prep to do for the Little Claire workshops, which are taking place next weekend, so had better grab a large coffee and get on with it!
 
Have a fabby weekend!
 
Heidi
 
xxx


3 comments:

Beryl said...

Lovely Heidi.xx

coops said...

wow so stunning Heidi.fabulous poinsettia`s and I love your candle and matching card :D

xx coops xx

Lozzy said...

Absolutely stunning Heidi, love both candle and card. The candle will be beautiful in the middle of the Christmas table..Hugs Lozzy xx