Followers

Tuesday 29 October 2013

A Purple Partridge in a Pear Tree

Good morning,
 
The sun is shining which always puts me in a lovely mood!
 
Am sharing another Hobby Art DT card today.  This gorgeous set is called 'A Partridge in a Pear Tree' and is just wonderful!
 
I have made an acetate tunnel card in pinks & purples, instead of the usual Christmas colours. I think these colours really suit the set.
 

 The paper I have used is from Craft Creations, and I made the card stand by cutting up another card blank and covering the front with a single piece to hide the acetate.  I love the little pear that I have stamped on the top of the card, it is such a lovely shape and the partridge is glorious to colour in, but very intricate to cut out though lol!
 
You can buy the set and many more gorgeous ones HERE.
 
Girls and I have a packed week ahead, lots going on and several taxi duties for me lol.
 
Keep Crafting!
 
Heidi
 
xxxxxx


3 comments:

Beryl said...

Gorgeous card Heidi, love the colours.xx

Brenda Brown said...

Beautiful Heidi, love the contrasts in colours.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous Heidi, love everything about this card. Craft On, Angela x