Followers

Monday 4 November 2013

Stopwatch Set Project

Good morning,
 
Am up to my eyes in glorious new stamps, so am busy making lots of DT cards. I wanted to share my project for 'Little Claire Likes' over on the Little Claire blog.
 
I have made a little set of a male themed card & bookmark with the great stamp 'Stopwatch'. Such a great image to use.  You can purchase this stamp at the special price of £3.99 (normally £5.50) until Thursday of this week.
 
Here is my card & bookmark.
 
 
I have glossy accented the watch on the bookmark and the one on the front of the card, hope you can see them clearly.  Full instructions & products are shown on the LC blog.
 
Off to grab a large coffee and then back to the craft room.  Have just counted over thirty starlings on my bird table, a Hitchcock film has just popped into my head - help lol!
 
Have a lovely day!
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Heidi
 
xxxx
 
 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these Heidi
its always so hard to come up something for men
love the stamp
ali x

coops said...

both so stunning Heidi.great male designs and image :D

xx coops xx