Followers

Friday 22 November 2013

Winter Robin

 
Happy Friday to you!
 
I have been a bit of a quiet blogger this week, I have been up to my eyes in DT samples so haven't had much time to get on here, let alone load anything lol.
 
Anyhow, here is a little card I made, using the gorgeous new Hobby Art - 'Winter Robin' stamp.  The 'Happy Christmas' sentiment is from a great set called 'Winter Wishes'.  Both sets can be purchased from the Hobby Art website HERE.
 
Am so chuffed, as I have nearly got all of my Christmas presents sorted yesterday.  I had a day out of the house and spent it shopping and am so relieved to have nearly completed the task. The shops are getting quite busy already.  I even got the Turkey Crown and most of the food which is now filling the freezer, so had a large Costa with one of those gorgeous new 'Brie & Bacon' Panini's, well sometimes you just have to treat yourself lol!
 
Have a great weekend and keep warm and thanks for stopping by!
 
Heidi
 
xxxxx


4 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely card with a great image and layout. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

so gorgeous Heidi.fab design and colouring and I love the traditional image ;D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card Heidi.
luv
Debby

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Another beautiful card Heidi, so clean and suffisticated.
Love the robin. Angela x