Followers

Monday 13 January 2014

Oh Man, Oh Man!

 
Good afternoon, Monday has come around again quickly again! 
 
Here is my project for 'Little Claire Likes' today over on the blog and it's a male themed card using a great set called 'Oh Man'! which I love and use so much.  You can go treat yourself to this great set for the special price of £6.50 (normally £8.99), just pop over to the website HERE.
 
I have used a great paper pad on my card today, its from 'First Edition' and called 'Man Made' and lots of black card, I love it!
 
Pop over to Little Claire's blog tomorrow, when they will be launching another competition.
 
Hugs and welcome to my new followers, thanks for joining my blog!
 
Heidi
 
xxxx


2 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Haha great image and I love how you have displayed it, a great, fun card.
hugs {brenda} x0x

coops said...

stunning male card Heidi.fantastic image and I love those papers ;D

xx coops xx