Followers

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Happy Days

Good morning,
 
Am sharing my 'Little Claire Likes' card with you today.
 
I have used the lovely 'Happy Days' stamp set that is on special offer at £6.99 (normally £8.99).  Its a great set, with such different images for all occasions.  You can go treat yourself HERE.
 
On the Little Claire blog, I have listed the products used and have given a quick list of instructions.
 
Here is my card, lots of kraft card (as usual - I love it!) and some gorgeous papers from a Dovecraft paper stack.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your comments.
 
Heidi
 
xxx


3 comments:

Becky said...

Great card Heidi hopefully we won't have to wait to long before we can get in the garden. Becky x

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
coops said...

stunning male card Heidi.i love your design and the image is fab :D

xx coops xx