Followers

Friday 9 May 2014

Camellia Book Card

Good afternoon, it is my turn to share a Friday blog project over on the Little Claire blog today.
 
I have made a little book card using the 'Dinky' stamp - 'Camilla'.  It is only £2.00 from the website HERE and makes a great image to stamp up lots of times and decoupage.
 
Here is the front cover of the book,
 
 
Here is the inside cover, I have stamped over two edges and have decoupaged two sets of flowers in the featured element of the book.

 
The little sentiment inside the front cover is from the 'Sweetest Wishes' stamp set.  I have finished off the book with glossy accents over the flower petals.
 
A product and instruction list can be found HERE on the Little Claire blog.
 
Have been busy getting my samples ready for the Biggin Hill show this weekend.  Am looking forward to demoing and meeting up with lots of lovely crafty friends.  If you coming along to the show, do pop to the stand and say Hi!
 
See you there!
 
hugs
 
Heidi
 
xxxxx


1 comment:

coops said...

so beautiful Heidi.fabulous design and I love the pretty flowers and soft colours ;D


xx coops xx