Followers

Saturday 24 May 2014

Some Vintage Cards

Good afternoon, wow its nice to be back in Blogland!  I have been without any internet for a week now and am so glad to have it back again.  I was really silly and changed my internet provider and have been badly let down by the new company.  After several long winded, no-help phone calls and some very rude people at EE, I am going back to my old provider, the wonderful Sky!
 
Anyway, moan over.  I have a couple of cards to share that we made at my class last week.  My ladies loved these two Little Claire stamps.  The first is a 'Butterfly Cage' from the June Club Set - 'Freedom'
 



and the little kraft card is using a 'Dinky' stamp called 'Pom Pom Dahlia'.  Both sets can be found HERE on the website.


 
Am off to spend the day in my craft room, lots of things to get done.
 
Have a wonderful bank holiday weekend and thanks for stopping by my blog today,
 
Heidi
 
xxxxx



4 comments:

Claire said...

Glad you have your internet sorted Heidi - good to see you back! Love your cards, gorgeous colours. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

so gorgeous Heidi.i love the images and your designs are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Simply beautiful hun....:o)

Enjoy your weekend...

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Hiedi, lovely cards.
Happy crafting, Angela x