Followers

Monday 21 July 2014

A Christmas House

Good Monday to you,
 
Here is a little Christmas card I have made for the 'Little Claire Likes' project over on the blog today.
 
I have used the lovely 'Christmas House' stamp, some black and white card and silver embossing powder.
 
 
You can get this stamp HERE at a special price.  It is great to just stamp and emboss or if you love to colour in like myself, great for that too.
 
Off to lie down in a dark room and hopefully cool down, as this heat is beginning to get to me somewhat.
 
Thanks for popping by today,
 
Heidi
 
xxxx


3 comments:

Debra K. said...

Just seen your card at Little Claire, it's gorgeous and tempted me to buy the stamp! It's great how such a simple design can look so stunning. Debra x

coops said...

so stunning Heidi. I love the white image on the black background, so striking ;D

xx coops xx

Becky said...

Gorgeous Heidi love the black and white and a lovely stamp.
Becky x