Followers

Monday 28 July 2014

A Three Panel Card

 
 
Good evening, just popped by to share my project for 'Little Claire Likes' today.
 
I have made a three panelled card using the gorgeous stamp set - 'Freedom'.
 
It has to be my favourite of all of the stamps from LC, I never get bored stamping up the elements and colouring them in.
 
Here is the first panel of my card.  I have used lots of the glorious kraft card, Promarkers, pearls and of course, my favourite dotty ribbon.

 
I so love the two-part sentiment that comes with the set.


Here is the lovely butterfly cage from the set, such a lovely image!
 

 
The last page and final part of the sentiment, just beautiful!
 
You can purchase this wonderful set of stamps at the special sale price of £5.00 (normally £8.99), whilst stocks last.  If you want to treat yourself to this set, pop over HERE.
 
Off to enjoy the rain at last and make some Christmas cards, have a great evening!
 
hugs
 
Heidi
 
xxxx


1 comment:

coops said...

so stunning Heidi.really beautiful design and colour combo and I love the pretty butterflies :D

xx coops xx