Followers

Saturday 12 July 2014

Little Claire Monthly Challenge # 47 - 'Summertime'

 
Happy Saturday to you!
 
There is a new challenge over on the Little Claire Blog today, the theme is 'Summertime'.  Not sure whether we will be having any of that here today, as its been raining for a couple of days.
 
 
Anyway, we have a great prize of a £10 voucher to spend on the website and also we are welcoming a new teamie, Francy. 
 
I have used 'Silhouette Hedgehog' on my card today, with lots of ink and doilies.  You can go see the full range of 'Silhouette' stamps HERE.
 
You can see all of the teamies makes HERE.
 
Have a wonderful weekend, am looking forward to spending time with my lovely girls and hopefully getting some gardening done.  My garden is in desperate of a mow and prune!  Then hopefully some Christmas crafting as I have samples to get finished for the TV next week.
 
Have a good one!
 
hugs
 
Heidi
 
xxxxx


1 comment:

Diane said...

Love it Heidi !!

hugs Diane xx