Followers

Friday 26 September 2014

A Vintage Frame

 
Good morning, yay it's Friday again!
 
Here is my altered frame that I have made using the wonderful 'Vintage' stamp set from Hobby Art. I have accompanied it with a new stamp called 'Swallow Flight', which is just glorious!
 
The papers I have used are from Maja Design, I have used a Memento 'Rich Plum' inkpad to stamp up the elements and edge the frame.  Finished off with a little glass bottle, some white lace and little white pearls.
 
 
The lovely Jenny Mayes will be on Create & Craft this Monday, 29th @ 9am and 2pm, don't forget to join her! She will be showing off some wonderful new stamps and goodies.
 
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by my blog today.
 
Heidi
 
xxxxx


3 comments:

Diane said...

WoW just beautiful Heidi !!

hugs Diane xx

Debbie said...

Stunning make dearie.love this plum colour.brilliant use of these funky stamps.have a nice day.hugs x

coops said...

so stunning heidi.the colours and design are gorgeous and i love the images ;D

xx coops xx