Followers

Saturday 4 October 2014

Snowflake Owl Acetate Card/Workshop Dates

 
Here is blog tutorial card for Little Claire, using the lovely 'Snowflake Owl' dinky stamp.
 
Here is the inside of my little card.
 
 
These little cards are quick and easy to make and can use up lots of scrap pieces of card and acetate.
 
You can pop over to the blog to see my tutorial HERE.
 
Also, if you live near to The Craft Barn, South Nutfield in Surrey. I will hosting some workshops in November :
 
Friday, 14th November 2014
 
 
Friday, 21st November 2014
 
 
Just click on the classes to get full information and prices. We will be having lots of fun, laughter, coffee and cake, I do hope you can join me.
 
Have a lovely weekend,
 
Heidi
 
xxxx


2 comments:

Debra K. said...

What a lovely little card! Great image and ,of course, beautifully coloured. I love the matching shaped insert.
I have to say you have a lot to answer for. You make such wonderful cards for Little Claire that I usually end up buying the stamp and blowing my crafty spending limit, Lol! Keep it up!! Debra x

coops said...

wow so stunning heidi.the owl is fabulous and i love your colours and acetate ;D

xx coops xx