Followers

Sunday 18 January 2015

Bright & Beautiful Card & Craft Barn Classes


Happy Sunday to you!

Am sharing my design team card for the new Little Claire Monthly Challenge, over on the blog.

I have made a little card using kraft card and lots of lovely 'Dinky' papers and stamps from Little Claire.

Stamps used : 'Flowerhead', 'No Butterflies' and 'Butterfly'.
New Dinky Pads : Mini Dotty and Mini Gingham



There are a couple of places left on my two classes this Saturday, 24th January 2015.

In the morning, we will be making some 'Pop-up cards' using 'Lavina stamps' and my afternoon class is making 'Vintage Tag Cards' using some gorgeous new Woodware stamps and kraft card.

Hope to see you there!

Just give the shop a call on : 0844 800 8551 or go via the website HERE.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Don't forget to pop on over via HERE to see my teamies cards and also if you would like to win lots of stamps and craft goodies.

Heidi
xxx

2 comments:

Allicat said...

What a great card. I love gingham and craft card so this one is a winner with me.

Love Alli Xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Heidi this is a lovely card! Good luck with your classes.
Hugs Lynsey x