Followers

Saturday 10 January 2015

Little Claire Weekly Blog Project - Thank You Card


Happy Saturday to you!

Here is a quick and easy card that I have made for the Little Claire weekly blog project.

I have used the gorgeous 'Meadow Girl' stamp set along with some dies and gorgeous Dovecraft papers.  I love to stamp up these silhouette images in Versafine 'Vintage Sepia', I think they look so vintage teamed with some gorgeous papers.

You can see the full project HERE on the main blog.

Am staying indoors crafting today, its so wet and windy here its quite scary! So the coffee pot is on and there is a piece of carrot cake with my name on, so off I go!

Have a lovely Saturday!

Heidi

xxxxx

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely loving the silhouette image and the beautiful design paper which gives it a lovely hint of vintage.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lynsey said...

Hi Heidi
This is a beautiful card!
Hugs Lynsey x

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Heidi..!
Hugs
Sandra xx