Followers

Saturday 28 February 2015

Daisy the Dinky Sheep!

Good evening,
Have been a very bad blogger recently, so apologies for that.  I have been told off at the Make It show at Farnborough today by two of my blogging buddies, so have promised to kick myself into gear and post more. Have been a very busy bunny recently, with class/demo makes and some magazine work, so not knowing where all of the hours go in a day!

Anyway, here is a little card I made for the Little Claire Friday Project feature.  I have used their new stamp 'Daisy the Sheep', she is so sweet!


She is only £2.00 on their website HERE.  As you can see, I did love colouring her in, so much so I did it six times lol!

Off to rest my feet and look through all of my purchases today.  My friend and I intended to just get the essentials, but I blew my budget big-time!  I got lots of new beautiful stamps to play with and ooodles of gorgeous new card to stamp up.  A good fun day was had just have to tell my feet that!

Have a great weekend!

hugs

Heidi

xxxx

No comments: