Followers

Monday 16 March 2015

Little Claire Likes - Silhouette Wedding Card

Good morning,
 
Just a quick post today to share my project card for the 'Little Claire Likes' project over on the Little Claire blog today.
 
I have made a card using the lovely 'Silhouette Wedding' stamp set, which is on special offer until Thursday at the great price of £4.50.
 
Here is my card :
 
 
I had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday.  My girls took me out for a special breakfast, we then had a cream tea in the afternoon and Jess cooked me a three course dinner.  I had lots of wonderful pressies, one of which was a bird bath, something I have wanted for years.  I just have to decide where it will live in the garden.  I am a very lucky mum to have such three wonderful, generous and gorgeous daughters.
 
Am busy getting bits and pieces finished and ready today.  Am off to the NEC to work this week, so have lots to do and also pack. Large coffee is needed first me thinks!
 
Have a lovely day, thanks for stopping by.
 
Heidi
 
xx


No comments: