Followers

Sunday 8 March 2015

The Craft Barn March Demo Day

Happy Inspirational Women's Day to you all in Blogland!

Am sharing some photos of my cards from yesterday, when I demoed alongside the fabulous Jo Firth-Young and Kay Carley at The Craft Barn.

It was a lovely fun day, great to see so many familiar faces and lots of new crafters too!


I made my cards from some 'Stampendous' stamps, available in-store HERE.


Delicate Daisy - £7.50


Dandelion Wish set - £9.99


Spotted Feather - £5.99

Here are some of my sample cards :

Spotted Feather - 'Stepper Card' - using 'Tumbled Glass' ink pad and 'Star Dust' Stickles.


Spotted Feather : 'Concertina card' using 'Evergreen Bough' ink pad and lots of bling!


Inside my card :


Delicate Daisy : Card using 'Maja' paper, Memento Ink pad and Promarkers.


and lastly

Dandelion Wish Set : Card using 'Victorial Velvet' ink pad.


Thanks for stopping by blog today.

Heidi

xxxx

1 comment:

Allicat said...

Such delicate images and you've put them to great use. Love these cards a lot.
Love Alli Xx