Followers

Monday 15 June 2015

'Ever So Lovely' - Monday Project Card

Good afternoon,
 
Here is my Monday tutorial over at Little Claire.  Today, I have used the gorgeous stamp set
 
'Ever So Lovely'
 
it has to be one of my favs from their extensive range, I just love colouring in all of the little elements.
 
 
I have teamed the stamp up with some gorgeous 'Ombre' papers and have made some frilly flowers out of the paper scraps. The leaves is a Woodware punch and the swirly border, a Memory Box die.
 
The stamp is on special offer this week (until Thursday) for only £3.50 (Usually £4.50).
 
Do go treat yourself HERE!
 
My lovely daughter Jess is finishing off her A2 Level exams this week and then finally leaves school on Friday when she goes to her leaving prom.  A real emotional rollercoaster of a week ahead for us.
 
Have a lovely week and thanks for stopping by today.
 
Heidi
 
xxxxx
 
ps, I have just noticed that my blog background has gone from sight. Seems like its time to go choose a new one, thought it was very white lol x


No comments: