Followers

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Hobby Art on Create & Craft Card Samples

Hello,
 
Bad blogger here again! Yes sorry for not blogging for over a week now, if you have missed my posts.
 
I have been reminded by some lovely crafty ladies that I taught at the two Little Claire workshops over the weekend, that my blog posts are very absent, so I will try to share more of my makes in the future.  I got lots of lovely comments about my cards, it really made my weekend.
 
The lovely Jenny Mayes of Hobby Art will be showing off these gorgeous new stamps today on Create and Craft at 1pm and 6mp. They are just wonderful to stamp up and colour in!
 
The first is :
 
'Peter the Polar Bear ' combined with 'Winter Snowflakes' (CS105D)
 
 
 Secondly, I have altered a Tando frame using :
 
'Christmas Friends' (CS106D)
 
 
and inside


I have also used a sentiment from the 'Winter Snowflakes' (CS105D) set.
 
Next, a blue snowflake card again using 'Winter Snowflakes' and one of the sentiments that comes in the set.

 
 and then a pastel Christmas card using :
 
Rufus the Reindeer (CS104D)
 
 
I do hope you can join her today, the DT's samples are so festive and wonderful!
 
Have a wonderful day, I will be back tomorrow to share my Little Claire workshop makes with you.
 
Heidi
 
xxxx
 


1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Heidi these are wonderful, such gorgeous and some so cute images