Followers

Saturday 19 September 2015

Wildflowers Card

Good afternoon, are you enjoying the rugby? Well, I have left hubs to it and have taken myself off to my craft room along with a huge cup of coffee and the radio.
 
 
 
I have been playing with the glorious new 'September Monthly Special' stamp set from Hobby Art, which is called
 
 
 
 
It is a beautiful stamp set, so versatile. I have teamed the stamps up with some Tim Holtz Distress ink pads and of course, some 'Wink of Stella'.  I have water coloured the bulrushes and seed pods and have added the lovely little sentiment. All products can be purchased over on the website - HERE
 
Ok off back to the craft room, have lots of samples to get done as Jenny is back on the telly in a week.
 
Have a great weekend and lets hope England are triumphant!
 
hugs
 
Heidi
 
xxxx


2 comments:

Diane said...

This is beautiful Heidi, your colouring is wonderful sweetie !! I can always pick out your cards.

hugs Diane xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi, this is a gorgeous card, I love it. xx