Followers

Saturday 10 October 2015

Little Claire Monthly Stamp Challenge # 62 - Favourite Stamp

Good afternoon, thanks for stopping by today.
 
 
Am getting over a heavy head cold which has had me homebound since Tuesday, but am on the mend today and even ventured out to Costa for a well overdue Coffee and a large slice of Carrot Cake with the family. Shame I couldn't taste it though lol!
 
Also, my lovely Jess is home from university this weekend, so lots of family time and we will be celebrating my eldest Amy getting a new job, which she starts on Monday.
 
I am sharing a little DT card I have made for the Little Claire Monthly challenge over on their blog.  We have been asked to choose a favourite stamp from the range, I chose this little beauty.  It is called 'Butterfly Balloon' and goes really well on the dinky cards that they sell on their website.
 
For once, I have stamped onto kraft card, I really love the effect it gives.
 
If you are entering our challenge, just pop over HERE to do so.  You could win a £10 voucher to spend online in the shop.
 
Have a wonderful weekend, am so excited to have all of my girls in one place for a change.
 
Take care,
 
Heidi
 
xxxx


1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Glas to hear you are getting better. Have a fun weekend. Fab card, loving the kraft