Followers

Wednesday 30 December 2015

My Favourite Cards from 2015 - Part # 2

Good evening,
 
Thank you for stopping by my blog, to see my second selection of favourite cards that I have made during the year.
 
It sure has been a funny old year! I have had lots of change in my home and work life and have been rather poorly this year, but am on the mend and fighting fit ready for more adventures in 2016!

I love New Year, it means a new start in all areas.  I am very excited as I have lots of new work projects planned and booked, along with more workshops, classes and craft shows, its going to be a good year!
 
To my favourite cards/projects - Part # 2 - Sixth is :
 
A Hobby Art favourite stamp sets of mine: 'Summer Holiday' and 'Shells' - love them!
 
 
I really enjoyed decorating this Tando book, I love all of the little bunting and starfish!

 
It reminds me of my wonderful crafty break to St. Ives that I had in September, am looking forward to repeating the visit next year along with my lovely crafty pals.
 
Seventh card on my list was made using :
 
Little Claire - 'Freedom' stamp set
 
A beautiful set of butterflies, buddlia and a butterfly cage.
 
 
I teamed the stamps with some wonderful Maja paper, kraft card and cream lace.  My friend Pauline loves butterflies and it always reminds me of her when I stamp up the images.
 
Card eight is :
 
Another Hobby Art favourite :
The very funny 'Baa Humbug' set, sheep with lots of attitude!  They always make me chuckle and are great for all occasions, not just Christmas!
 
 
I added a little robin and found this fabby holly paper which goes really well with the image.
 
Ninth is :
A card using the cute little image from Little Claire - 'Christmas Scotties' set
 
 
Love my little Memory Box 'Stitched Heart' die, the Little Claire 'Snowy' papers I have used too. It all matches with the little heart in the image.  A very pink and girly Christmas card.
 
Number ten is another from Hobby Art using 'Peter the Polar Bear' and their set of 'Snowflake' stamps
 
 
 
Eleven is :
 
Hobby Art 'Owls' in teal and brown, the set comes with great sentiments too!
 
 
I have used the tree stamp to create a background and have cut out lots of leaves making a next for the owl to sit upon.
 
Finally, number twelve :
 
The glorious 'Poppies' set from Hobby Art.  I have stamped and embossed, the large image onto vellum and made a background with the writing stamp.  Love these stamps!
 

 
 
Ok that's me done.  I have a date with a large glass of Pinot, catch up with my soaps then a family Scrabble match, bring it on!!
 
Have a wonderfully Happy New Year, full of health and wealth.
 
See you on the other side,
 
Heidi
 
xxxx
 


2 comments:

Karen said...

You make so many lovely cards must have been difficult to choose 5, hope 2016 is a good one for you

Mrs A. said...

Great selection of cards here. Started scrolling down and then got to the butterfly one . ( you need to know I love butterflies). I like sheep too. Just bought some digi's of them today in fact. Need to go back and see your other cards. Hugs Mrs A.